“Learn to take risks.” “Fail early, and often.” “If you don’t risk big, you can’t win big.”
We’ve heard all these bits of advice on taking risks. Being willing to fail, are considered so important these days that everyone puzzle over how to become bigger risk-takers. People and businesses who are prepared to take greatest risk are the luckiest one. We can change & create our destiny by taking the necessary risks to open the door to new opportunities, progression and success.
Here are top 10 best quotes on taking risk to inspire you to take more risks, so that you can achieve your dreams.
1. “A ship is always safe at the shore – but that is not what it is built for.” ― Albert Einstein
2. “If you don’t play you can’t win.” – Judith McNaught
3. “Don’t be afraid to take a big step. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.” – David Lloyd George
4. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso
5. “When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” – Ellen DeGeneres
6. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
7. “There is freedom waiting for you, On the breezes of the sky, And you ask ‘What if I fall?’ Oh but my darling, What if you fly?” – Erin Hanson
8. “Two roads diverged in a wood … I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
9. “Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.” – Denis Waitley
10. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso