Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975) or 50 Cent, is an American rapper, actor, entrepreneur, investor, record, film, and television producer. In Spite of a difficult childhood & criminal involvements,he made big in music, with so many billboard top ranking songs. His passion for music & strong determination is an inspiration for everybody. There are no excuses when you know what you want.
Below are the 10 Life Lessons by 50 Cent:-
1. Be You – You are in the world to play a vital role. Make the best out of the original You. Jackson always made sure to bring out the stories he want to narrate to the world through his rap.
2. Believe in Yourself always – Its you who need to believe in yourself, your dreams & actions. Keep inspiring yourself by different methods because its you whom it actually matters.
3. Don’t be ashamed of your past – What you not did earlier won’t make a difference! Success comes closer from the beginning of the first step. In Spite of having a difficult childhood(with criminal proceedings), he made sure to start afresh to follow his passion for himself.
4. Things will happen at right time – Success needs hardship & perseverance. One just need to focus & work hard because the best things in life will happen with & at right time only.
5. Its not always about Money – Money is important but passion plays more magical role. Follow your passion & money will be trailing behind.
6. Make a Legacy of yourself – You are in this world to play a role. Make it large. Large enough to be a legacy for others.
7. Do what you Love – If you’ll do what you love doing, your chances of giving 100% will increase.
8. Don’t be afraid – Fear is just a word when you are sure to make big. Take challenges & risks, they are just simple steps, which you can pass with determination.
9. Give Back to World – Pay back to this beautiful world as each one of us is using it in some other manner. Its our social responsibility to support as much as we can.
10. Have a Sense of Humor – Why so serious?? Have some sense of humor people. Happy Face & Jovial mind attracts other people & intellectual thoughts.
Watch the video here:
Source: Evan Carmichael