Would you like to share your story, your advice or your life lessons with world? Well InspireIndeed is always looking for high quality fresh content to share.
If you have great advice to share with our readers to inspire them in their lives then we are looking to feature you. Please have a browse through our website and have a look at the categories and articles that we cover.We do not accept paid guest posts for promotion. We do not offer do-follow links either. We work with writers to produce unique and highly valuable content. Before submitting your article to us, please read our guidelines below carefully to ensure the best chance of being accepted.
Here are a few of our guidelines:
• Inspiration & motivation for self development is our priority. We like articles that fit within the self development genre: Inspiration, Motivation, Love, Success, Career, Entrepreneurship, Startups, Wealth, Mind, Body and Life.
• Please make sure your article is between 500-1200 words; we’re looking for clear and concise articles that deliver huge impact. So anything over 1000 words will not be reviewed.
• We like our articles to be informative, interesting, a little personal, and positive. We want to help our readers grow and feel inspired.
• Provide original, personal, and honest work. Original means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
• Please limit the formatting of your article when submitting. Plain text is preferred. Underline text, bold text, and italicized text isn’t needed. Our editors take care of that.
• Make your article interesting and easier to follow by including subheadings to break up content. Single sentence lines are not what we are looking for. Make sure to submit your article in paragraph format. Short paragraphs make the article easier to read.
• Please submit articles in the body of the email or preferably in google docs. Google docs is the easiest and quickest way to have your article reviewed.
If you have read our guidelines and are ready to submit your article to InspireIndeed then please send the following:
• Short paragraph for your author bio with your first and last name. We allow you to provide two links of your choice in your bio. It can be a link to your website and your eBook. It can be a link to your website and one social media page. It’s up to you. You get to choose what two links you think are most important to you.
• Upload a photo of yourself at http://en.gravatar.com (if you’d like a photo to show next to your bio). Also, please include in your email the email address you linked to your Gravatar account.
• Completed final draft of your article with a unique working title. Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the readers eye. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting.
Please send your article to email@example.com with all of the above information in the body of the email or preferably in a google doc.
Thank you and we look forward to share the best articles!